Menjangan Island Diving
Menjangan Island is famous for having Bali’s most beautiful wall-diving. The underwater topography depends on the exact dive site but most of them start on the island shelf where we tie to a mooring. We will start the dive on the shelf at about 5 meters which is also a great place for snorkeling. This shelf extend out from the island for about 200 meters, then begins to descend at various angles. For the most part the North East of the island gently slopes down to about 40 meters, and the South West features a much more dramatic wall dropping to more than 50 meters.
Conditions at Menjangan Island tend to be very gentle with visibility getting up to 40 meters at certain times of the year. The reef scenery, coupled with the marine life is perfect for those wanting to get photos. The dramatic backdrop of the walls and abundance of fish life makes is easy for photographers to get that perfect shot. It is unusual to see many large pelagics in this area due to the island being protected from the cold currents coming in from the sea. Although whale sharks are occasionally spotted and even a sperm whale was seen here this year.
- Drinks and Beach Towels.
- 3 Dive Packages include a free lunch box
- Transportation to the dive sites from The Menjangan Jetty via boat
- Complete set of dive equipment.
- Cylinders, weights and weight belts.
- All dives are run by certified and insured PADI Divemasters or Instructors.
- Dive insurance provided for every customer.